I’m late in posting this, but happy International Book Day!
Have you ever gotten a new book and SMELLED the pages?? Every time, I feel like Rory Gilmore! This is specifically the reason I DON’T have an e-reader!
I’ve been wanting to create a reading list for some time now. And I’ve finally found the time to do it! These are 35 novels and pieces of literature that I desperately want to read before I die. I will be updating this list as I read each one, and I’ll write a review post about it and link to it at the corresponding list item.
- The Hobbit J.R.R. Tolkien
- Lord Of The Ring Trilogy J.R.R. Tolkien
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
- A Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare
- The Complete Poems by Anne Sexton
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Pere
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
- Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales & Poems by Edgar Allan Poe
- Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters by Mark Dunn
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
- The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- The Brothers Grimm Stories
- From Russia, With Love by Ian Fleming
- For Your Eyes Only by Ian Fleming
- Diamonds are Forever by Ian Fleming
- The Girl’s Book of Glamour. A Guide to Being A Goddess
- 50 Things Every Lady Should Know by Kay West, John Bridges, and Bryan Curtis
- The Defining Decade by Dr. Meg Jay
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
- Little Infamies: Stories by Panos Karnezis
- The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson
- The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
One day, I will have my dream house. And within that dream house, there will be rooms. One of those rooms will be my dream library. I will have one of those sliding ladders and I will feel like Belle.
ah, some day! Thanks for reading!